You spoke. We listened.
In 2019 we will be introducing Age Group heats at Challenge & Endurance Series events.
There will be eight Age Group categories, for both male and female competitors:
- Top 3 Male and Female Age Group winners will win an award
- Age Groups will be determined by your age on race day
- Participants that register for Age Group category will be assigned a start time based on their age group & gender.
- X Warrior reserves the right to combine age groups and/or genders into one start time, depending on the number of registered participants.
- Racers who do not begin the race at their assigned Age Group start time will be disqualified.
There will be 2 Elite categories, for both male & female competitors:
- Masters (40+)
- Top 3 Male and Female category winners will win an award
What you need to know about running Elite / Age Group:
- All obstacles are mandatory & must be attempted
- If there is no assigned Penalty Loop next to an obstacle, you MUST complete the obstacle unassisted.
- If there is an assigned Penalty Loop next to an obstacle, and you fail the obstacle on your first attempt, you MUST enter the Penalty Loop.
- Failure to comply with the above will result in a DNF.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the X Warrior Penalty Loop concept.
There will be 9 Award Categories for the Titan Multi Lap Challenge for both male & female competitors:
- Age Group 14-17
- Age Group 18-24
- Age Group 25-29
- Age Group 30-34
- Age Group 35-39
- Age Group 40-44
- Age Group 45-49
- Heavy Bag (Most Laps)
There will be one Junior Warrior Heat category for both male & female competitors:
There will be three Team Relay categories:
11:30 am – Elite & Age Group
2:30 pm – Team Relay, Titan & Junior
All award recipients will be called & must meet in the Award Staging area before presentations. This will assist with the presentation organization & production.
Participants must be present to receive award. Awards will not be mailed out following the event.